Thursday, May 14, 2009

What's Missing?



Lots of clutter? Yes. In my current "nesting" state, this house has lost a lot of clutter-I can't handle it & I want it gone! But that's not it...how about pictures of family & friends? Yes, also missing. See above note, but my solution to that was to buy an adorable memo board that I put up on the wall & it has all my photos on it. No, the one thing that was NEVER gone from my fridge for as long as I've had "my" fridge is a calendar. I've always had one front and center to keep my life organized and make sure I don't forget some important event. Then came then new cell phone...and life has never been the same. The biggest change is that I finally gave in to my intuition and ditched the traditional calendar to keep all my dates and important info digitally. It's been so nice!! Never do I wonder when I'm making a doctor's appointment if it will conflict with something else or if I say a friend can come over to later find out we have 2 other things going on that evening...it's always with me.

So long, cluttered refrigerator and so long to my old calendar!

No comments: