Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sibling Friendships

I love seeing the friendships growing between my kids!

I remember wondering when Jack was born if he & Macy would have anything in common because they were brother & sister, or if they would play together or just fight all the time. I remember wondering when Lily was born if she & Macy would have anything in common because of their age difference, thinking once she wasn't a "baby" Macy would have better things to do. But none of that has been true-Macy & Jack do PLENTY of fighting, but really they get along better than most brother and sisters & they play together all the time, finding so much in common.

And, now that Lily isn't a "baby" anymore, she & Macy are connecting too...they have fun playing together, with Lily learning how to share & be a big kid & Macy learning how to be caring and kind to little kids.


Even though I would probably be more sane (ha!), I am convinced that the BEST thing you can give your kids is siblings!!

No comments: