Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day

Sitting in church before Mass started, I was just flooded with emotion, thinking how truly happy I am that God called me to the vocation of motherhood...through the lump in my throat, I just kept saying "Thank you, God, thank you." Sometimes being a momma gets messy-with all the crying, arguing, reminding to do things, decisions to make, I forget to just say thank you. And so, in honor of Mother's Day, I counted my blessings.

We went to church together & then came home, where I didn't have to do anything for the day! Hubby took care of lunch (cooked steaks on the grill & had a yummy cake) and we played outside almost all day-something I love to do. The kids & I played a fun game of Life (on the iPhone-so cool for little kids) & then they were up to their usual tricks on the fort.


14 years with this guy...man, did I chose well!! Love him with all my heart...




No comments: