Saturday, December 22, 2012

Henry, 9 months

His smile is contagious.
He goes.  And goes and goes.  He now crawls really fast away from me when he thinks he's got something I'm going to take away, usually laughing as he goes.

He finally decided that food was worth trying (instead of poison as portrayed by his faces of disgust when I tried giving him anything), but his favorite yummy snack is finding dried leaves on the floor.  This would be suspect #1 to cause speed-crawling away from mommy while giggling.  Little dude doesn't learn though, because as tasty as those look they never, ever go down & he ends up gagging on them & I have to extract them.  Which he hates as much as having his nose wiped & his diaper changed.  Little bit of a drama dude on our hands.

Fog on the lens=cool, dreamy filter
Last week, he had the sniffles so I gave him a bath with the eucalyptus baby wash to help clear his breathing.  He was all over the bubbles, trying to eat them.  

He also spent a great deal of time kissing the cute baby.


Poor little rosy cheeks...but he's better now!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Back to leaving comments!!! See, I told ya I read. Love that chubby boy.