Monday, July 21, 2008

Party picts

First the girls went swimming...

Then they made their own pizzas-roll the dough, spread the sauce, apply (or eat!) the toppings, & bake...




Everyone thought theirs was delicious!

After getting their nails done (I painted 300 nails people! That's 10 fingers, 10 toes for each girl x3), it was time for a movie. Macy was the last to go to sleep at 12:30 & that was only because I turned off the TV & made her! She swore she never went to sleep, but really she was out in about 15 seconds.

I have to thank my sweet hubby for taking Jack for the evening-they had a boys' night to themselves, & my mother-in-law, without her help I wouldn't have been able to pull it all off!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

A sleepover - when you have a young baby! How could you bear to give up your own sleep? Amazing!

Tera said...

Sounds like a blast! I had a party one time when I was about Macy's age where we made our own pizzas! She will remember it the rest of her life!

gina said...

I am amazed at how grown-up Macy is getting. I am loving all of the pics. It makes it easier to keep up with those nieces and nephew of mine.

Keri said...

Gracelyn is still talking about her fabulous night with the girls! :)