Monday, July 28, 2008

As Seen On TV

Well, I hate to admit, but I'm a sucker for those "sold on TV" products! Currently, we have the little sweeper for the kitchen & love it & over the years we've purchased this or that & had mixed results. My newest buy is the green bags for your fruits/veggies. I usually have several veggies-turned-liquid or moldy fruits in the fridge at any given time (I did discover that I'm not alone on this though!), so I'm hoping these will solve that problem. Various produce is on day 4-I'll keep you posted on how long it lasts!!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Can't wait to see the results. I have been thinking of these bags for a while.

Tera said...

Let us know! I've seen these at Wal-Mart and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Want to try them!

Welcome! said...

they really work! I have them :)