Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Family Weekend


All of our family came down for the weekend for our annual family photo shoot. We all had a fun time, especially the kids!! They always have a great time playing. The adults watched some football (our favorite family past time!) & enjoyed spending time together. And, the best part-our photos turned out GREAT!!!

Grandma made a birthday cake for Jack, which he LOVED! Thanks Grandma-it was yummy!

I love that I caught him mid-blow with his cheeks puffed out.




One of his presents was a set of 6 shooters & a holster-every boy needs to be a cowboy!

That evening, the kids put on a performance for the grown-ups & it was quite a show. Everyone had a part & from what I hear (I was out shopping), it had a plot & was hilarious.

Sleepover & a movie to end the night. Jack was NOT big enough for this, despite what I thought, but we adjusted.


Grandpa treated us all to a pancake breakfast that filled our tummies-I was grateful that he offered to cook!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: