Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Now I know!

The other day, Macy came home from school & wanted to play beauty school. Well, her brother wasn't cooperating, so I volunteered to have her style my hair. While she was working on me, she said very excitedly "MOM! I know what God wants me to be! He doesn't want me to be a saint, he wants me to be a beauty shop girl!" After a chuckle, I explained to her that she can be anything she wants to be but that God does want her to strive to be saintly also.

I love that Macy has the opportunity to go to a school where she can talk about God all day long & pray with her teacher & friends & to learn more about her faith. It's times like these, when she brings up something that they've talked about in school, that I'm reminded again of what a blessing her education is!

No comments: