Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Take it to the Next Level!

Today, Lily learned how to crawl (the right way) & to pull up...sheesh, it was a busy day!



The kids learned a while ago that if they had any toy they didn't want her to have, they would take it to the coffee table & it would be safe...

NOT ANYMORE!!! (Is that an ornery 3rd child look or am I imagining it???)
It was inevitable, but I'm so glad she figured this out so as to be mobile when I have an infant in a couple of months. I'm already devising ways to "lock her up" so that I can try to avoid nursing & running at the same time, at least some of the time!


Her Valentine's Day gift from Nana...

2 comments:

Keri said...

So happy to catch up on you!! :) love all the pictures. need to talk soon. love ya.

Tracy said...

These are great posts and pictures. I really like seeing Macy again. :) Can't believe how fast your baby girl is growing - it won't be long until she starts walking!! :) Love you and Miss you!!