Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Where is she?

When Macy was born, being our first, we took so many pictures of her that I had them organized by weeks (as in Macy at 3 weeks, etc.). Gradually I slowed down (just a tad) & by the time Jack arrived, I took a little less. I am proud to say though, that not a month goes by without me taking at least a few pictures of the kids & I know when they are grown & gone I'll cherish having a ba-zillion pictures of them at every stage! Now, this brings me to my point...I realized the other day that since Macy is gone from me all day, I hardly ever take pictures of her anymore.

I hope to do better...

She's decided she wants her hair l-o-n-g, like down to her hiney & she wants to grow out her bangs...I'm relenting, reluctantly. Not on the long to her hiney, but on the bangs. She's always been a tomboy & still is-she wears jeans every day if she has a choice & plays with animals, hits baseballs, & climbs things, stating to anyone that asks that her "favorite color is blue & she HATES princesses!" But, when it comes to her hair, oh, boy. I'm telling you, she can brush & preen in front of the mirror for hours! I guess even tomboys need to look their best!

Today was a dentist checkup & cleaning-the girl absolutely loves going to the dentist. Weird, I know. Mostly because she has probably the hardest set of teeth God could bestow on someone & they never EVER have plaque buildup or even a faint hint of a cavity. But, the question always for the dentist is "WHEN am I going to lose a tooth??" Not something he sees in the near future, poor thing. But, she does have 2 of her 6 year molars-she thinks that's pretty cool.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: