Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Trip to Boston

I consider myself very blessed that my husband doesn't travel very often, only going to conferences here and there(sometimes I even get to go with him, which is really fun!) but usually home every evening with us. I am not a wife that could (happily) have him gone all the time! In October, he had an opportunity to travel to Boston for a really good conference...I'm pretty much a homebody right now with such a little one so I wasn't able to go.

He had a little bit of time for some sight-seeing...walking around town.

Here are some row houses. I'm reminded of The Cosby Show...I loved that show! And, I remember thinking it was crazy impossible for people's houses to be touching.

Here's Fenway Park, Home of the Boston Red Sox.
And, my favorite picture. The building is a fire station, but SO unlike ours. It's such an old building, with so much character but yet it's functional.

No comments: