Monday, April 26, 2010

When God says Yes

I got to visit my friend yesterday that suffered a brain aneurysm a couple of weeks ago...she is doing amazing and working so hard on her recovery, with such a positive attitude. She is a beautiful woman and her story is nothing short of a miracle (she's looking at a FULL recovery!). My heart was so filled with gladness seeing her and I just kept thinking I'm so glad God said "yes" to our prayers. We go to Him with our needs (and sometimes wants) and know that He hears us but also sees the big picture, that which we aren't privy to here on Earth, and so we end our prayers with "Thy will be done" and like a child that is told "because I said so" has to trust that the parent knows best even when there isn't a clear reason, we have to be willing to accept God's will...His "because I said so", sometimes when it seems like the wrong answer. But oh, how wonderful when God says yes...and answers our prayers in the way we've asked...

No comments: