Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have a dream

Jack has a habit of frequently coming to our room in the early morning hours, at a time that is too early to get up but too late to make him go back, and so, he snuggles.  I love it, really...he actually lays still & stays quiet so it's not a big deal for him to come lay in bed with us for a few minutes.  This is also a precious time to hear what's on his mind-he shares things sometimes that he normally wouldn't take the time to mention.

Just yesterday morning, he crawled in bed on Dad's side & laid there for awhile quietly.  Then he says "I had a dream about my brother...I dreamed that he has red hair, a lot like me, and that the angels were holding him & giving him kisses."  Now, is that not the most precious vision ever?  Thinking of this sweet baby boy getting his last Heaven kisses before he makes his entrance...

Switching kids...the other day we were driving home past our little "lake" by our house.  After a bit, Ava says to me "Momma, I saw Jesus on the water!"  Me, thinking wow, that's amazing, repeated "You say you saw Jesus?"  To which she replies, "No, momma, I saw GEESES!"  Darn.


I love this picture...it's like they are sharing some silly secret!


2 comments:

Gia said...

They are both sooo grownup!

Gia said...

Yes the thought of Henry getting his last kisses brought tears to my eyes. What a blessed little man.
I am so thankful you share these priceless moments with your blog family:)