Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tag Again!

James from Real Life Rosary Weblog tagged me this week-I like this tag, it's easy & I don't have to think! Thanks James-I really enjoy your blog & your perspective!

The Rules:Pass this on to 5 blogging friends. Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56. Write the 5th sentence, as well as two to five sentences following that.

"Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate. (Psalm 127:3-5) We are in a spiritual battle, and our children are our arrows: How many arrows do you want in your quiver when you go into battle? The image of a child as an arrow illustrates the importance of not simply having children but also training them in the faith." From Life-Giving Love by Kimerly Hahn

I'm so glad I sat down & did this-that certain page & paragraph was something I needed to read!

Here's who I'd love to hear from:
Keri
Kassie
Tracy (you can do this one, it's fast! :) )
Tera

And once again I realize that I need to follow more blogs!

No comments: