Sunday, December 7, 2008

They Should Come With One Of These

I sometimes think that all babies should come equipped with a 6-year-old...they are very handy! Macy is an excellent entertainer, convincing Lily that tummy time isn't really all that bad, she's responsible enough to be left in the same room as baby Lily, & she can even hold Lily for a (short!) period of time if you need to do something like, say, use a public restroom.



On to another picture...I'm surprised I didn't get comments from this picture, although I've decided it went by too fast on the video for anyone to realize (knowing what big OU fans we are!). All I can say is that Godparents can be influential (& OU wasn't playing on this Saturday!! Hehehe!!!)...never fear though, we are still OU fans true & true.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Keri said...

Yes having the girls first was by far the best thing we've done!

Welcome! said...

This is my favorite picture of Lily. We need this in an 8 x 10 please. :)