Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bringing Him what I have

Yesterday's gospel was from Matthew, when Jesus feeds the 5000 and my daily devotional had a wonderful take on that story. It reminded me that we too should take what we have to God & he will multiply it. Just like the apostles, I feel that what I have to give isn't enough to even make a difference, but when I take my meager gifts to the Lord, he can make them into great things.

One thing I really struggle with right now having 4 kids, 2 of them being so little, is feeling like there's enough of me to go around...I constantly feel like I never spend enough time with any of the kids individually. After reading this, it's helped me to realize and pray that the seemingly small amounts of time that I have to give to each child will be multiplied and sufficient for them with the help of the Lord!

No comments: