Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Catching up...Jack

Jack...ah, Jack, what do you say? He still keeps me on my toes and you never know what he's going say, but he is so full of life! He amazes us sometimes with the things he knows, especially since it seems like he's NEVER listening! He has told us things about God or about church that I can't believe he knows and it really confirms that God is going to use him in a special way.

He's fast approaching the big 4 (& will tell you every time that he has to get shots on his birthday!) but still has a few toddler "Jackanese" words that I just love. Macy tries to correct him but I want to hold on to them! I'm sure his first grade teacher will really appreciate it!!! One of the words he came up with is a bird "mess" instead of nest. I actually have to agree with him-they look more like a mess than a nest. He also calls his tennis shoes "ice-keys" (they are Nikes) which have followed his old shoes that were "ice-sketchers". I don't know where he came up with it & he can't tell you what it means.

Jack will be starting Montessori this year, and to get ready he needed a new backpack. He is also all about super heroes right now, so when we found this one, he was ALL over it!! In true Jack fashion, he wanted to sleep with the backpack & left it on for a nap.


No comments: