Friday, February 12, 2010

Guttin' Punkins

I am so far behind I thought about just skipping ahead, but the whole reason I started this blog, other than being an easy way to share pictures with the grandparents, was to record our days as they happen...so I will slowly catch up.

On Halloween day (nothing like the last minute, eh?) we carved our pumpkins...something that Macy looks forward to as much as the candy of the night. Not one of Jack's favorite things though...he has to have lots of wet paper towels handy. And Lily...well, let's just let the pictures tell the story for her. Haven't had a kid enjoy carving pumpkins quite the same way before...







Ah, yes...there's little Miss Sunshine having an afternoon snack...of raw pumpkin guts. Feed them well around here, I'm telling you!




No comments: