Friday, February 12, 2010

The Outfit

This post is for my sweet friend Tracy.
Because, she has a sweet little girl that at one time was this size, who had strawberry blonde hair not much different than this little girl, who loved this outfit.
And I have saved it all this time, waiting for this little girl to get to wear it...because it makes me think of that sweet little girl that stole my (& my hubby's) heart a long time ago. Grace was a practice baby for us-we got to take care of her & her big brother, loving it and knowing that this was what life was all about & wanting to have our own kiddos.
And because we don't get to see this sweet family much anymore...but we still love them!!
And, Tracy...remember the chocolate milk stains? They came out...





1 comment:

Tracy said...

The stains came out! YEAH! :) You sure know how to make someone cry!! That is the sweetest post and makes me wonder how time can really go by so fast. She looks absolutely precious! We miss you guys so much - more than I can even tell you! Love, Love, Love you!