Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Macy's Birthday Party

Pictures from Macy's birthday party...we had a pool party combined with her friend Gracelyn, which was very ingenious on their momma's parts! Ha! It all worked out great-the pool was huge with lots of fun things to do and some attentive life guards made our jobs easy. The unfortunate thing was the mosquitoes-they about packed us OFF!

I made horse & boot cookies with some crucial help from Nana-otherwise my hand would probably still be in the form of a claw!






George is an awesome uncle-he is always throwing the kids on or in SOMEthing...don't you remember how much you loved that as a kid??


And I know everyone says it about everybody's kids...but I can't believe how fast she's growing up. I remember her at Lily's age like it was yesterday. I wish there was a way that on your child's birthday, just for that day, you could go back in time to an age you picked. I think that would be so fun for a day! How I would love to hold my first born again & rock her, or have her say something like "el-fan-nent" or "lie-barry" at 2...even to go back to 5 when she wasn't so tall.
Savor every little moment...

2 comments:

Welcome! said...

OK. Now you made me cry. I remember you two sitting at church together one Sunday. Thinking look at that nice mamma and little girl. THAT WAS 5 YEARS ago! WOW! I better go wake Claire up and rock her.

pat said...

Amy, I love your blog! The party was cute, and it was neat to see the pictures of kids and parents that we've been seeing since her first lady bug birthday. Yes, I guess a parent always wants to go back and get one more hug. I've told you how Jack gave me that chance to hug the 3 year old Matthew one more time. Now I'm missing the 2 or 3 year old Kinsey. Won't be long and I'll be missing Macy and Jack @ 3, and Lily is so precious at 2--when she's 15 I'll be still wanting to hug her two year old--better get it in now while I can!!! Love you, Pat