Friday, August 20, 2010

Wardrobe Malfunctions?

We seem to have a continuing saga around here...Lily is in some ways ready for potty training but not in others. She hates her diapers & will take them off anywhere, anytime. It's her favorite thing to do before going to sleep at naptime & bedtime. I will go in to check on her & find her stark naked asleep. It poses a problem because I don't like to change a crib two times a day.

The funny thing is that I'm quite certain my mom put a curse on me when I was little...you know the one..."I hope you have a daughter JUST LIKE YOU!" See, I didn't wear clothes for several years of my childhood-in all the pictures, I'm naked, sometimes I have on a shirt, sometimes not. I assure you I grew out of it, so I'm positive she will too, it's just a question of how many times will I have to change the sheet before she does!
A few minutes after this picture, we find her completely naked playing with the new doll. This was at a friend's birthday party, where there were lots of guests!

She has worms in this picture.



This is a look ONLY a gal from Texas can pull off.

1 comment:

JoshuaR said...

Don't worry Lily, I have this same problem.