Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Best Friends through the Years

This past weekend, the kids & I went to the Melban's birthday party. Two of her three sweet kiddos have a birthday in August, so it's a two-for-one special & was it ever a special day! My dear friend always throws the best kid birthdays-she comes up with such creative games for the kids & keeps it at home so there's room for kids & adults alike.

Macy & Gracelyn were born 2 weeks apart & have been friends since the beginning...here's some pictures through the years.












2 comments:

Keri said...

WOW!! That was so neat to see the pictures of their early years flash before my eyes. I talked with Gracelyn about each picture and she was so sweet about HER Macy.

~renay~ said...

I love all of the pictures... The girls look so cute. It is hard to imagine that they are now 6 yrs old. We had so much fun seeing ya'll at the party...your kiddos are adorable!