Friday, August 22, 2008

What Are Sisters For?

When you are a little brother, you get to do things like play Barbies & babies, wear Cinderella dresses, & if you are real lucky (& still!), your sister will put make-up on you.
Daddy isn't crazy about this, but hey, he's at work & I'm thinking if the kids are entertained & not fighting, it's all good (at least I don't paint his toenails anymore, right?). Oh, & I plan on accumulating lots of blackmail for the boy's teen years to pay him back for the heck of a time he's giving me now! HA!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

cara said...

that is hilarious!! Macy has to do it to someone - Camryn put her through it enough!

Tera said...

Too cute! My brother is 3 years younger than me. We always switched out, he played Barbies with me, I played trucks with him! Great time!

Keri said...

Yeah when the daddies come up with an alternative THAT WORKS to keep them happy all day then I will gladly make Gracelyn give up her beauty school days. Love it! :)

Scrappymommy said...

you and Lisa Newcomb! I used to give her heck for letting Landon wear toenail polish, too! They look great!!