Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Next Why Won't You Sing With Me"

Sometimes I feel we have neglected Jack's "education" being the 2nd kiddo-honestly, the kid still doesn't know all his animal sounds & gets red & green mixed up so often that I sometimes wonder if he's color blind. So, I don't know if his sister was secretly working with him on this or he picked it up from Backyardigans, but he shocked me in Wal-Mart the other day when he busted out with a perfect rendition of the ABCs. Further proof that kids aren't totally a product of their environment! HA!!!

4 comments:

Tera said...

Oh my goodness! How cute is that!

Tracy said...

That is so sweet!! Isn't it great that the 2nd and 3rd kids can learn without us - relieves alot of guilt. :)

Keri said...

YEAH JACK!!! That was so good! Perfect in everyway.

cara said...

I love it!! He is too precious!