Saturday, April 16, 2011

project 52:15 - spring cleaning

Today the girls helped me "spring clean" (aka, shovel the dirt off) the back porch.  It was rather dirty after the less-than-lovely springtime weather we have had lately.  We worked together...and had time for girl talk since the boys were inside.  I love doing things with my girls, teaching them how to be a mom, a woman.  My girls are a lot like me...they will pretty much do anything we ask as long as there's someone to do it beside them, so part of the fun today was that no one was complaining that they had to clean, all of us just happy to have the companionship of each other.  


And after we were done...we all got books & sat together to read & enjoy the fruits of our labor.

1 comment:

Wonderings of a semi mystic photographer said...

I love the tattoo and the processing! Very cool!