Monday, November 21, 2011

A dog's profession

Other than making us happy & letting me rub her ears for comfort like a warm blankie, this is Brooke's sole occupation, all I expect from her.
 Just clean up the milk spills...that's right, over here is a little more...
Make sure you get it all.  Good dog!!  

I'm just saying, it saves me a LOT of time because we have a LOT of milk spills in this house.  She performs her duties well, as milk seems to be her favorite thing to lick up off the floor.  She is very thorough, sometimes I don't even need to follow up afterwards.  Just kidding!!  Haha!  Unless that doesn't bother you & you also realize there's far worse on my floor & you still would come over for dinner if asked, because in that case, I'm totally serious.  

Happy Monday people! 

No comments: