Saturday, November 26, 2011

project 52:47 - boo boo kisses

"Momma, can you kiss it?"


Why does a momma's (or daddy's) kiss make everything better?  What genius thought of that?  Jack & Macy are a little big for my kisses to do much magic healing anymore, but it still works well for the little girls.  And it's so sweet!  Just a little reminder that your little ones think you are the biggest & best thing in the world, there to protect them & make everything better.  Most of the time it's small (one might even say invisible) boo boo's that need kissing & looking over, but occasionally they are bigger...requiring maybe even a trip to see the doctor.  Jack is okay after being looked at but I think he learned he's too big for bucking bronc rides from big sister.


(Happy Thanksgiving to all...there are only 5 weeks left in the year, only 5 more pictures for me to capture motherhood with.  On the same token, it seems unreal that the year is almost past, that I'm almost to complete something that seemed so far away only yesterday.  I have loved this project and cannot wait to order my book-it will be treasured for years to come.)

No comments: