Thursday, January 12, 2012

50 in 52: week 1


Decisions, decisions...to start another photo project or not, and what to do?  I think I will modify last year's project-it'll be a little easier, more just for-the-fun-of-it instead of making me think (hate for that to happen two years in a row!  HA!).  So, this year I am doing 50 in 52-I'm going to commit to only using my fixed 50mm lens, practicing clear, close-up pictures, even venturing into the macro category and trying to see things from a totally different angle.  I love to take this type of picture so it makes sense to learn how to be better!  I hope you will enjoy the journey with me!

(Funny enough, I'm already a week behind.  Great start.)

2 comments:

Keri said...

Cute piggies!!!

Pat said...

OK, whose little toes--Ava's or Lily's? And glad to see you're going to continue the picture-posting. Your blog is the first thing I look at when I sit down at the computer--so if you want to display more than one photo a week, that would be okay! Pat