Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Life in the blender

Hello?  Anyone out there?

I've been gone awhile for a multitude of reasons...Christmas & travel, then there's the pregnancy get-stuff-DONE hormone kicking in, picking up a new book and a new hobby, friends coming to visit, and the big one-we were without internet for two weeks because Christmas is the perfect time to install wood floors, right???

I felt as if we had thrown our life into the blender for a couple of weeks, but in a good way.  The Christmas season was a good one and definitely one we will never forget!

My sweet, understanding husband is helping to restore order and nest me-rearranging furniture, fixing things that need it, and completing tasks that have been bugging us both.   Tonight, while watching OSU win the Fiesta Bowl (YAY!!!) I finished my project 52, so take a look.  It's satisfying to have it complete, but a little sad to end.

To a beautiful, blessed new year...

No comments: