Tuesday, January 3, 2012

project 52:52 - forever

Christmas morning (6:30 to be exact)

We say good-bye to another year, holding on to the memories, the experiences, the living we've done.  The end of something means the beginning of something new & this next year promises to be full of new things.  

I have trouble believing that the year has past...but I love that I committed to chronicling it.  It has been a very rewarding project.  Some weeks I didn't get my posts up exactly when I wanted, but I did have them formed & thought out before the week ended, and I realized that the whole point of this project was to live life-not worry about just getting things done.  So sometimes I lived instead of posted.  Thinking of this upcoming year...I would love to do another project 52, if nothing else it kept me posting regularly, but I have a little "project" coming in March that will undoubtedly take up a lot of my spare time.  And that is a-ok with me.  

Motherhood is all about beginnings and endings, stages and seasons...but it is for sure forever.  I will always and forever be these kids mother and I couldn't be happier.  Thank you God for making me me!  

5 comments:

Pat said...

You've done a great job with this project--I've loved the insite that you've displayed, and of course, I love seeing you be a mother to our grandkids! Well Done!

Pat said...

This is a remarkable job for someone to take on knowing that it will take a full year. I've found myself checking your blog to see if you've gotten the next one on.
You've done a great job with this project--I've loved the insite that you've displayed, and of course, I love seeing you be a mother to our grandkids! Well Done!

Keri said...

Love it!! :) I'm with you this year. PLEASE say you're doing it again...

nanabop said...

what will you do when you don't have poneytails to fix? and only have a little part and maby a cowlick or 2 to deal with. I love that the little girls are in the kitten stage.

Joshua R. said...

I can't believe you actually did it. Mainly because I can never stick with anything. Kudos and M&M's!