Friday, August 31, 2012

Science fair projects-already???

I sooooo should be packing.

Last year's science fair project was almost a complete disaster & involved literally a last minute scramble & 6 hrs of work crammed into one day.  Not fun.  We joked about doing her project over the summer even so that this didn't happen again.  Well that didn't happen either.  But, this morning Macy (who wants to be called Anne now, her middle name.  I love it, but how do you change someone's name after calling them something for 10yrs?) came to me...

Macy:  "Mom, I know what I want to do for my science fair project!"

Me: "OK, what is it?"

Macy: "Well, it involves Jack pulling two teeth-JACK, get on that!"

Me:  "Stop right there."


Does anyone else have trouble deleting pictures from their phone?  I don't mean that you can't figure it out, I mean sentimentally...I have the very first picture that I ever, ever took on my (now 4th) phone...along with favorites from the past years and I can't stand to delete the good ones.  I rarely ever look back at them & have them saved on my computer, but hate deleting pictures.  However, because of the amount of music & pictures, my phone is constantly full.  Something has to be done.  ::sigh::

We got to celebrate this little punkin's birthday last night...can't believe he's ONE!  He has the absolute cutest monkey crawl I have ever seen & is so gentle to Henry like no baby I've ever seen.  Such a sweetheart.

No comments: