Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's him!!! It's really him!!

I'm considering obtaining my Master's degree in Theology, along with the mister. There. I've said it...now maybe I'll get more serious about discerning whether I'm called to do this or not. Just don't tell him because I don't want to listen to all the "I told you so's" that are to come! I'm just not sure if this is a good time to take on something of this magnitude, even though it seems right, because of the impending "busy-ness" that my life will be filled with in the next few months.

Anyhow, this weekend we went with friends to a conference that was outstanding! The keynote speaker was Dr.Scott Hahn, a very well-known & well-respected theologian & professor & one of our personal favorites. When he took the stage, I was more excited to see him than I would have been to see any celebrity or rock star of any magnitude. It was fun to finally see him in person & listen to him impart a tiny bit of his knowledge-very inspiring.

No comments: