Friday, February 20, 2009

Time, stand still

Jack is getting so big, so fast...I think being the only boy makes it harder. I know that my sweet girls will always have a hug for me & be quick with words of endearment, but someday soon Jack will be a huge, hairy man with no time for his momma...just like this little boy, Time won't stand still.

"Jack, I love you so much...what will I do when you are too big to carry, what will I do when you are 4?"

To which Jack replies "You'll still love me!". Yes, yes I will...

2 comments:

Keri said...

Seriously?? What a tear jerker Amy? I haven't thought of my boys past the age of 3 much less if they are grown hairy men. Mason said luuuuuuuuv ewe last night for the first time. melted my heart and I can't imagine him telling anyone but his momma that he loves them. I also keep telling the boys (who are going through a spitting phase~ARG) that their lips are for kissing mommy not spitting. I throw in that they can't kiss anyone but mommy either!

Just keep that picture of Jack around to ward off the girlfriends. I plan to keep mine hidden until at least 25!!!

Tracy said...

What a sweet post!! I love it...and, coming from a momma whose boy is almost 12!!!, hang on to those moments. They go by so fast!