Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Macy

Macy's daddy is a HUGE fan of Legos-always has been, always will...sometimes (ok, most of the time) when we go to Toys-R-Us, he abandons me & makes his way over to the Lego isle & then won't leave! I have to say, the things he can build are pretty amazing...anyway, he is fostering this same love in our children as well & one of Macy's Christmas gifts was a Lego set. They worked on it together, but she really did most of it all by herself. I think they are like-minded!! I'm not gifted in the Lego building area...

Now, I would really like to ask the Lego people why they don't have a girls line? It's rather biased towards boys, but this girl had so much fun building a dragster (of all things) that I know she would love something similar that was more girl oriented...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I have to admit that Matt=Legos and we still think of him at our house when the kids get them out to play with. Some of Pike's favorite gifts were the Lego's you bought him! It's fun to watch Macy share that with him.