Thursday, February 12, 2009

What kind of day?

The other day we had wind gusts upwards of 50 mph...nothing uncommon but not pleasant, especially in February when that usually means that it's a COLD 50 mph wind. Anyway, Jack at 7:30 that morning, informs me that he thinks "we should all go outside & play because it's just GEORGE-eous!" Uh, no son, that's just a product of your upbringing in these parts-most people label that a truly nasty day.

I love how he says things...

If I haven't told you this one, he said the other day that he couldn't remember when daddy & I got married. I told him that was because he wasn't there & he quickly responded "Oh, that's right, we were probably waiting out in the car!" (I promise I don't leave them for long, extended periods of time unsupervised in the vehicle-at least not without a movie playing! LOL!!! Just kidding!!!)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

That is hilarious! I love it! We could probably put a daily entry on our blogs about Jack's and Emma's antics. :)