Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What a mess!

WARNING!!! IF you are like my sweet friend that hates pictures of messy-faced babies, then this post is not for you-move on. IF you are like my other sweet friend that doesn't like messes, then this post isn't for you either (sorry girls!), but I just had to share these. We took the pictures because we have traditionally taken pictures of all of our babies the 1st time they feed themselves spaghetti & of course, Lily enjoyed her meal so much, just look at her face. I'm telling you, she ate as much as Macy did last night. And, as is tradition, she did get a bath in the sink to finish it off!


"See, I've even got it under my chin & down my belly!"


Spaghetti sauce just makes the eyes that much bluer...


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Welcome! said...

LOL - i think picture one and two together say "Thank ya Jesus"!

Welcome! said...

oh and I would like a 4x5 of one of these! I am still LOL

Keri said...

Not sure she could ever be as sweet as she is when she smiles!

Tracy said...

Oh, my...did she have fun with that or what!! Those are great pictures and I'm just so glad they were taken at your house and not mine!! Ha!