Friday, October 28, 2011

project 52:43 - making music

Jack is also learning piano this year.  It's not his favorite thing to do, in fact, I've decided it would almost be considered punishment in his mind ("you hit your sister? Go practice piano for 15 min!!!"), but when God dumps a free piano in your lap, it seems there's little excuse for not having everyone take lessons.  Jack is growing, expanding his brain, creating a building block that may turn into something when he's older.  If nothing else, he's learning to sit still for 15 minutes a day. 


I love my piano.  It's old and not so fancy, but it's ours & it came to us in a unique way.  I love learning how to play it alongside Macy & the music that it makes.  Even if no one is up to great masterpieces yet, it's still music to my ears.  



No comments: