Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Visiting Grandma

The other part of the day that made it so special was that while we were in town for the reunion, we got to stop by and see my mom's mom in the nursing home she lives in.  I haven't seen her since she moved & really enjoyed surprising her that evening.  She was waiting by the door when we came in & it took her a minute to place me...but then she was so happy & said "I was just sitting here, hoping someone would come visit me this afternoon!".  We were blessed to be the ones to make her day!

This picture is so cute!  It shows how happy she was to have company-


 Lily was a sweetheart & climbed right up in her lap & let her cuddle on her.

But, Lily was a little sick of the pictures...there were several pictures of us trying to get Ava to sit on Grandma's lap that didn't take, but the faces that Lily was giving me were hilarious.  When you are spicy, you just can't help but show it.

No comments: