Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Project 52:10 - graceful

I am upfront & honest that on this blog I choose to focus on the fun, positive, sentimental times of life...but that doesn't mean that the "other" times don't exist.  I just feel there's enough complaining-about-children blogs out there claiming to be "real" that I don't want my kids to look back someday and ever think I hated my job of raising them.  Because I never have...and never will...not even for a day.

That said, today was a day God gave me to practice patience...like 200 times I had the opportunity.  And each time, I'm pretty sure I failed.  But at the end of the day, when a lot of us moms look back & think of all the things we wish we would have said differently (the time the enemy loves to remind us of failings), I keep being reminded of God's grace, that each time today was a learning opportunity for the next time and with God's grace I'll do better.  

"Remember you are dust, and to dust you shall return..."

Lent starts today, a beautiful reminder of God's bountiful grace.  


(My project 52 is early this week because Friday I am leaving on an epic journey!  Praying for a safe, fun Spring Break for all.)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You have a beautiful blog. I enjoyed looking at all your fantastic shots.

Wonderings of a semi mystic photographer said...

Very powerful picture!