Thursday, March 31, 2011

project 52:13 - homemade


I have developed a love for making things homemade.  Being a work at home mom, I can find snipits of the day here and there to make some homemade bread, or a snack, or something I would normally buy from a box like Bisquick.  I love to pour love into what I'm making to feed my family with!  And, I've said before, I'm more and more motivated to stay out of the grocery store & try to make do at home.


We are trying to keep our kids "homemade" too...and I'm not sure what I mean by that other than we are trying to limit the outside influences on them, keep the toys simple & less, & keep them home with us as much as possible.  No one agrees on anything when it comes to kids...but that's the beauty in it.  WE get to raise OUR kids as we see fit.  


(this was a picture from my iPhone...and it's not very good, but the cinnamon rolls were AMAZING!! Find the recipe here:http://www.food.com/recipeprint.do?rid=50722)

No comments: