Sunday, September 26, 2010

Jaws...in birthday form


The answer to any question animal related for my hubby is always shark.
"What's your favorite animal Daddy?"
"If you could be any animal, what would you be?"
"If you could have any pet, which would you want?"
"What's the COOLEST animal in the world Daddy??"


So...for Daddy's birthday, the kids, Nana, and I...
made a shark birthday cake.

 He was...impressed.  And LOVED all the icing we managed to squeeze onto it!

Jack loved the icing too...the funny thing was that he just knew the different colors would taste different!


Happy 35th birthday to my awesome husband!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always, I love reading your blog and staying up on all that is going! What troopers you and Karrie are--run a 5K, take 8 kids to the mountains, make 100 sugar cookies--just a wonderment to me. LY, Pat