Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Side Note

I promised camping pictures next...but I just have to say...HOW does a certain 4 year old boy lose his new school shoes?  I mean, he never came home bare-foot.  I'm pretty sure if our little Cinderella (Lillybug) was cleaning up, she wouldn't put them in the trash-she outgrew that months ago.  I never saw another boy leave wearing them...so where did they go????  


AND, do you know when it is that you realize that your spirited son has lost those pair of shoes???  Somewhere around 3 minutes after you should have left for the carpool.  Nothing throws off a morning like scrambling around looking for those suckers, then realizing it's futile & having to search for his backup shoes (the ones he wore camping-yuck).

The shoes are still missing...have been for several days.  Little Orange & Black Sketchers...wherever you are-please come home.  Your owner misses you, needs you, loves you (because he doesn't have to TIE you!).

No comments: