Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mystery Solved

3 weeks...

That's how long it took for us to find his good pair of shoes...sitting right beside the toy box...where I'm sure we had looked several times before.

Sometimes, I think St. Anthony is mischievous when helping to find things that are lost-so much of the time they turn up in plain sight & you think-how have I missed seeing it all this time?
This is how Jack camps, by the way...without shoes.  Actually, Jack does most things without shoes...which is how we get in the predicament we were in-they go missing because he's always throwing them off.

Jack has had this shirt for awhile now, and it is one of my favorites.  I think this summer will be the last he gets to wear it and I am a little sad.  Don't know what it is about it, but I love it on him.

No comments: