Friday, October 29, 2010

How could I forget?

I realized somewhere along the way I forgot about going to the fair this year...I like to lay the blame on forgetting to take my camera and having four children (that's always my excuse!! Haahaa!!).  Anyway, it's something Keri & I have been doing since the big girls were old enough to walk...even when we had brand new babies or were big, big pregnant.  Just load up whoever isn't in school and head out there before noon for some yummy food and exhibit viewing!  Sometimes it's almost unbearably hot, this time it was raining on us...we also had another mommy join us and loved sharing the tradition with her & her sweet baby cheeks!  All total, there were 3 adults & 7 kids that were 5 and under and we never had to stop by the lost kids booth...I know you are impressed!

Hands down, my 3 favorite things at the fair are the photo exhibits, the petting zoo, and the corn dogs.  Just the best!

If you want to see some pictures from the petting zoo, hop on over to Keri's blog for a peek!

No comments: