Friday, October 8, 2010

Just plain busy

A week has passed...where did it go?

I spent it...

Taking pictures of this cutest little monkey.

Making these cute little monkeys...(& eating them I might add)
Little Reece is already a year old...and his party was last night.  We had a lot of fun-the kids loved spending time with their buddies (& I did too!!).

We are also getting ready for the carnival (tomorrow) and 5K fun run...wish me luck!  Keri & I are running together...and we aren't afraid to come in last!  HA!

Grandpa has been sick from complications due to surgery, & though it sounds weird to say, we had a very fun evening with him & Grandma up at the hospital!  We took the kids to see them & ate supper at the cafeteria.  The big kids really, really enjoyed eating with Grandpa & talking with him...and Macy needed to see with her own eyes that he really was going to be okay.  The babies had fun talking to Grandma and I'm pretty sure all the kids ate more candy than food that night (thanks to the buffet-style eating!) but it's always okay for special occasions.  We are happy to say that Grandpa is HOME & feeling better...answered prayers.  We love you Grandpa!

Halloween is coming!!
Lily is not going to be a witch-she's going to be Cinderella.  Jack is going to be "Dark" Vader (as he says) though he's never seen the movie & Macy is going to be a REAL Indian-don't mistakenly call her Pocahontas the Disney Princess.

But first, we have to have Jack's 5th birthday...that's up next!

3 comments:

Erica said...

The cookies look amazing! And that is the sweetest looking witch I've ever seen ;)

Keri said...

You made me tired just reading that and I did 99% of it with ya! whew we are busy mommas!

Rebecca said...

Whoops...I think I called Macy Pocahontas when she came in for the toy walk at the carnival!