Friday, October 8, 2010

Mmmm...

We capped off the week with sushi...raw sushi.  Never thought I'd go there!


We even made this sushi ourselves...did I mention it's candy?

In all seriousness, the majority of our family loves sushi...me, the man of the house, Jack & Lily get a craving for it & have to have some every so often.  We tell ourselves it's good for us because it isn't fried.  Macy...is NOT a fan...she tries to like it.  I think every time we order it she tries some...but she just can't make herself like it!  She really wants to though!


Some of our most favorite friends got to come over & spend the evening with us tonight...and it seems that always when these kids are together, wild plans come about that involve everyone and lots of fun.  They have done full production plays, had a lemonade stand, and re-created living quarters out in the front yard before and that's just THREE things!  I love how everyone uses their imagination when they get together.


So, tonight our crazy thing was candy sushi...followed by sword fights & drama on the high seas out in the backyard.  

Actually, as I'm typing this, I'm not sure but what I'm under attack.  Might need to batten the hatches & duck for cover!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Hi there! I wanted to welcome you to CMO! I am a bit behind in checking the new blogs out, but better late than never, right?

You had me fooled with the sushi! My son is from Korea and I refuse to make sushi...not that he'd eat it.

I like that route much better!