Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas

I had every intention of posting these with the last post, but things were behaving badly & not cooperating...and then I got distracted.  It happens.
 Ava got a doll with hair to match hers.

 Macy got her very own laptop (netbook) and couldn't quit smiling.

Notice the grin and the curled toes...that is pure & utter excitement.  She kept saying things like "I think I want to pinch myself-this is like a dream!"
 Jack got Legos & lightsabers...and some 3-D poster thing.

His daddy enjoyed his presents just as much!
Princess Lily got her baby from Santa...and a bunch of other girly stuff.  Here she's eating PopRocks from her stocking...WHAT was Santa thinking on that??  We crunched PopRocks for days afterwards...

1 comment:

Welcome! said...

I love Lilys face. Lol. So cute.