Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 52:1-sweet

Inspired by this friend who was inspired by http://styleberryblog.com/ I'm going to try and participate in this year-long project of taking a photo of the ordinary and see it as extraordinary.

I'm going to try and reflect on motherhood as well...and in an effort to spend more time with my Bible, find verses that relate.

Ava got her first chance at licking the beater the other day...and it was good, very, very good.  Cookie dough brings a smile to children's faces for sure!  

Little nervous that my creative juices will run out...wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are exceptionally creative,Amy. This is going to be a wonderful project for grandparents to enjoy milestones in our grandchildren's lives since we don't get to see them as often as we'd like. Pat

Gia said...

This is great! I think this will be my inspirational reading for the year.
I am so thankful God allowed you into our lives.

shawna [of styleberryBLOG] said...

beautiful!